Installing Prime Wallpapers – Explained in Depth
Image Credit: https://www.istockphoto.com/photo/painter-man-with-paint-roller-brush-painting-the-wall-renovation-maintenance-and-gm1438836123-479239491
Designer wallpapers for home refer to high-quality wallcoverings that are created by professional interior designers and manufacturers. These wallpapers typically feature unique and intricate designs, and they are made with high-quality materials that are durable and long-lasting.
Designer wallpapers can range from traditional patterns and motifs to modern and abstract designs. They can be used to create a focal point in a room, set a particular mood, or simply add texture and colour to your home decor.
Designer wallpapers are often more expensive than regular wallpapers, but they offer a level of quality and sophistication that is hard to achieve with other types of wall coverings. They are also often more versatile and can be used in a variety of different spaces, from living rooms and bedrooms to bathrooms and kitchens.
Why to choose designer wallpaper over paint?
There are several reasons why someone might choose designer wallpaper over paint for their home:
- Design versatility: Designer wallpapers come in a wide range of patterns, colours, and textures, allowing you to create a unique and personalized look for your home. They also offer more design options than paint, which is limited to solid colours.
- Durability: Designer wallpapers are typically made with high-quality materials that are more durable than paint, making them a good investment for your home. They are also less prone to fading or peeling over time.
- Textural Interest: Wallpapers can add depth and texture to a room in a way that paint simply can’t. The addition of pattern and textures can create an illusion of space, making a room feel larger and more interesting.
- Ease of installation: Installing wallpaper can be quick and easier than painting, especially for larger rooms or spaces with challenging features such as arches or moulding.
- Concealment of imperfections: Wallpapers are great at covering up small imperfections in your walls, such as cracks or dings, which can be challenging to disguise with paint.
Image Credit: https://www.istockphoto.com/photo/painting-the-wall-at-home-gm866322442-144016263
However, it’s worth noting that wallpaper does have some disadvantages compared to paint, such as a higher cost, and a more difficult removal process if you decide to change your decor in the future.
Ultimately, the choice between wallpaper and paint will depend on your personal preferences and the look you’re trying to achieve in your home.
Types of designer wallpapers
There are many options for designer wallpapers for your home. Some popular styles include:
- Floral: This classic pattern is timeless and can add a touch of elegance to any room.
- Abstract: Abstract wallpapers are a great way to add a modern twist to your decor.
- Geometric: Geometric patterns are a popular choice for those who want to make a bold statement in their home.
- Textured: Textured wallpapers can add depth and interest to a room, and they are also great for disguising imperfections in walls.
- Stripe: Striped wallpapers are versatile and can work in both modern and traditional homes.
- Vintage: Vintage wallpapers can add a touch of history to your home and create a cozy, inviting atmosphere.
- Nature: Nature-inspired wallpapers, such as those featuring trees, animals, or landscapes, are a great way to bring the outdoors inside.
When choosing a wallpaper, it’s important to consider the overall design style of your home, as well as the mood you want to create in each room.